|Product Code:||MI Cascade Plant|
• All orders must be placed by Friday March 22, 2019. IN-STORE PICK UP ONLY
• Orders should arrive by the last weekend in May. Please be available to pick them up as soon as they arrive.
Alpha acids range from 4.5-7.0%
• An aroma hop, developed by the U.S.D.A. breeding program in Oregon and released in 1972. It has a medium strength aroma that provides a unique floral/spicy character with well balanced bittering potential. It is the most popular hop with the U.S. craft brewing industry.
• Grown in a 3" square container, and are a growing-season mature plant.
• Plant stock is obtained from the National Clean Plant Network and is maintained at our greenhouse in a strict pest-management regimen to assure the best possible plant quality. All plants include planting care and instructions.