|Product Code:||MI Cashmere Plant|
• All orders must be placed by Friday March 22, 2019. IN-STORE PICK UP ONLY
• Orders should arrive by the last weekend in May. Please be available to pick them up as soon as they arrive.
Alpha acids range from 7.7-9.1%
• Released by Washington State University in 2013, a daughter of Cascade, including Northern Brewer germplasm through the male parent. Cashmere contains no farnescene and twice as much humulene as Cascade. Cashmere has a mild herbal aroma and smooth bitterness.
• Grown in a 3" square container, and are a growing-season mature plant.
• Plant stock is obtained from the National Clean Plant Network and is maintained at our greenhouse in a strict pest-management regimen to assure the best possible plant quality. All plants include planting care and instructions.