|Product Code:||MI Centennial Plant|
• All orders must be placed by Friday March 22, 2019. IN-STORE PICK UP ONLY
• Orders should arrive by the last weekend in May. Please be available to pick them up as soon as they arrive.
Alpha acids range from 9.5-11%
• An aroma variety released in 1990, it was derived from three-quarters Brewer’s Gold with minor contributions from Fuggle, East Kent Golding and others. Among the most popular varieties for U.S. craft brewers sometimes referred to as super Cascade.
A balanced bittering and aromatic hop with a decidedly American nature and uniquely pungent flavor. An intense citrus aroma with lemon notes also gives off some floral qualities.
• Grown in a 3" square container, and are a growing-season mature plant.
• Plant stock is obtained from the National Clean Plant Network and is maintained at our greenhouse in a strict pest-management regimen to assure the best possible plant quality. All plants include planting care and instructions.