|Product Code:||MI Magnum Plant|
• All orders must be placed by Friday March 22, 2019. IN-STORE PICK UP ONLY
• Orders should arrive by the last weekend in May. Please be available to pick them up as soon as they arrive.
Alpha acids range from 12-14%
• A high alpha variety developed at the Hop Research Center in Huell, Germany. It is widely grown in the Hallertau region of Germany, and is also grown in the U.S. Magnum is a good bittering hop for Ales and Lagers.
• Grown in a 3" square container, and are a growing-season mature plant.
• Plant stock is obtained from the National Clean Plant Network and is maintained at our greenhouse in a strict pest-management regimen to assure the best possible plant quality. All plants include planting care and instructions.