|Product Code:||MI Nugget Plant|
• All orders must be placed by Friday March 22, 2019. IN-STORE PICK UP ONLY
• Orders should arrive by the last weekend in May. Please be available to pick them up as soon as they arrive.
Alpha acids range from 12-14%
• Nugget is a high alpha variety released in 1983 from the U.S.D.A. breeding program in Oregon. It is characterized by a mild herbal aroma, a low proportion of cohumulone, and good storage stability. It is used by brewers both for bittering and for its aroma profile.
• Grown in a 3" square container, and are a growing-season mature plant.
• Plant stock is obtained from the National Clean Plant Network and is maintained at our greenhouse in a strict pest-management regimen to assure the best possible plant quality. All plants include planting care and instructions.